Tuesday 22 May 2018

I'm a Top Addict ....

.... Morning!!! I'm blowing my own trumpet this morning. I've just checked in with Addicted to Stamps and More! and discovered that I was Top Addict for the photo inspiration challenge. I'm am thrilled to bits to get this award - thank you guys so much. I'm sure that like many of you, I play along with lots of challenges and it's always a joy to get picked. This is the first time ever that I've been Top Addict - yea!!!!  So I'm sharing this card again - because I just love it. I spoke to my mum today and she finally receive the card - she loves it too:

Just Because - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Just Because, Large French Script Background
Inks: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Gina K - Black Onyx, Innocent Pink, Dusty Rose
Dies: Memory Box - Cross Stitch Frames #1 and #2
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Shimmer Spritz - Frost; Clear Embossing Powder; Perfect Pearls - Forever Red, Interference Red; Black Marker


That's all from me for now. I've been busy in my craft room updating my stamp directory - something I've been putting off for a while, but it really does help me. I've also been tidying up a bit - I did get time to make a card for The Male Room - our new challenge is up tomorrow. So do drop by to see what I made. Bye for now.

signature

2 comments:

Quillish said...

Congratulations for the win.. and do share with us how you do your stamp directory too.. would love it see!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on a well deserved win. I love this card, so stylish.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...